Age: N/A
Hometown: N/A
Accepts Commissions: No
Logged in: No

Number of Visits: 2897

Recently Added Friends

Recent messages left for this artist


((rosedesmond25real@yahoo.com)) How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss Rose Desmond. I am single looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who i can make friend with. today i saw your profile at www.myartprofile.com and became interested in you. I don't care about your color, ethnicity, Status or Sex. Upon your reply to this mail I will tell you more about myself and send you more of my picture. I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.this is my email (rosedesmond25real@yahoo.com) I am looking forward to hear from you.please contact me directly to my box i have more to tell u there.. Warm regards, Miss Rose.


very nice work, look forward to more!


Hello Dear Friend. Kindly permit me to write you my ordeal and such seek for your assistance. I am Mrs. Fiedler maike from Germany but presently in the hospital for my operation. I married to late Mr Fiedler John Gebson, who was the ambassador of Germany in Ivory Coast. We were posted to Ivory Coast for 12yrs mission in Ivory Coast, but it was unfortunate that my husband passed away without returning back to our country alive. Due to I have engaged myself in the work of the lord in this country; I decided to return back to continue the fellowship of the lord by helping the charities organisation, basically the poor. I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me, I will be 44 years old this coming June 26, a widow and a servant of the Lord for the past 13 years in Ivory Coast, Africa. I inherited some money (euros 4 million) from my late husband; I want to give it out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow, which I made before the Lord. I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed that I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad that the Lord has kept me safe and guided me to accomplish my mission on earth. I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be. This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money: - Give 70% of the money to Charity organizations, orphanage homes and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace. The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you would love to assist. May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish. Pray for me always. Also reply to my private mail. maike.porray@periodistas.com Yours faithfully, Mrs. Fiedler Maike. Also reply to my private mail. maike.porray@periodistas.com


I like your abstracts


Yes thank you ... sure


Hallo leider hatte ich keine _Zeit mehrere Werke zu uplouaded aber bald.


Very interesting work! Would love to see more.


I love your technique. Thanks for sharing such beautiful work. Marina


Hi d-gi love your style of acrylic on plastic wonderful colours, will return to see more, best wishes Laurez.


I with pleasure have got acquainted with your creativity. I shall be glad to show you my ENAMEL MOSAIC and to receive your response. Andrey


Interesting concepts, like it. regards, aarts


Guten Tag aus Philipinen - Your works are lovely! Can't wait to see more. Tschuss ~~~>:)glenn


Hi D-gi. I love your work."mAGIE DER...."IT IS WONDERFUL. LILACH


Your work is fascinating. I am eager to view more and I will return. Best regards, Robbie.


hi dear gelinde now you can see same of my works-


Hi, welcome to this website. Everyone is helpful and friendly. I'll come back when you have some images uploaded. Visit my site when you get a chance.


Hi, don't forget to email your friends about your new My Art Profile URL! Send them a link to your new page http://www.myartprofile.com/d-gi.




Hi D-Gi, when you have uploaded your works, would you be so kind to send me a message so I can see your art? Best wishes, Erlinde


wlcome to art comniuty